An Objective Review of the DEWALT DW716 Double-Bevel Compound Miter Saw
Your precision carpentry projects just received a major boost with this offer for the DEWALT DW716 compound miter saw with double bevel feature. Reengineered to offer perfect handling even with heavy duty applications, there are dozens of features to assist you achieve the best in your workshop. To provide you with an objective buying guide we tested this compound saw and the results are as attested in comprehensive review.
Features and Specifiations
Even in such a sector where high performance, miter saws seem to come out almost by the day, the DEWALT DW716 15 Amp 12-Inch Double-Bevel Compound Miter Saw has proven outstanding. The following features are all that puts the lens in a class of its own in the market.
Feature of DEWALT DW716
It is hard to come with a conclusive list of features for such a highly competitive miter saw as the DEWALT DW716 Compound Miter Saw but on a balance of probabilities, the following three are the most definitive of what this high precision tool can help you do and achieve.
- 1. Combining Profound Power with Smart Precision Tooling for the Most Accurate Cuts
With its powerful 3,600 revolutions per minute motor (the high speeds are achievable if the compound saw has no load), and highly precise crown molding settings, the DEWALT DW716 is a masterpiece of design and functional tooling. Once you have this miter saw in your workshop, you are all set for all manner of miter cutting jobs from framing to molding and everything in between. You will also come to appreciate the miter saw’s suitability in crosscutting without the least compromise on accuracy and precision.In its entire design, the miter saw demonstrates plenty of innovative features. The sturdy construction still allows for a high level of versatility so you can set up the saw to work just the way you need it to. In particular, you have a stainless steel miter that is almost infinitely adjustable mainly thanks to the miter’s detent plate with its eleven positive stops. The steps enable you set up the saw for work easily and also guarantee substantially improved efficiency.
- 2. Higher Bevel Capacity
If you are a sucker for highly accurate bevel cuts, you will love the intuitive functional operation of the Dewalt DW716’s miter saw. Even with little experience with these machines, you can still easily make bevel cuts measuring between 0 and 48 degrees with either left or right bias. With the improved set up, you are all set for those big jobs with ease as you do not have to flip the material you are cutting, just the saw.
- 3. Portable Design and Compatible with the DEWALT Laser System
For those devotees in search of a compound miter saw that is conveniently compact and lightweight, there couldn’t be a better bet than this Dewalt offer. Weighing only 44 pounds despite its complexity and entire gamut of added on features, the saw also provides you with ease of handling and storage. The built in handle is as intuitive and ergonomic as you would like it to be.To provide you with extra options when it comes to making the saw as accurate in your projects, this compound saw is compatible with the Dewalt DW7187 adjustable miter saw laser system which mainly works to ensure the cutting path is clear to see so that you can achieve the cleanest cuts on your projects.
Specifications of DEWALT DW716
- -Corded electric power setup
- -15.0 Ampere power settings
- – 3,600 revolutions per minute motor
- -Adjustable stainless steel miter with 11 positive stops
- -Greater versatility with the saw’s 4 hardened steel bevel stops
Pors and Cons
- 1. Extra strengthened precision tooling.
- 2. Sold subject to a three year limited manufacturer’s warranty covering both labor (one of free service included) as well as parts
- 3. Available now with a 90 day money back guarantee when you order yours from Amazon.com
- 4. Produces inch perfect cuts even on the hardest woods
- 5. Lightweight construction
- 6. Comes with an intuitive and ergonomic built-in handle
- -If you use the miter saw without performing minor adjustments, it is likely that the saw will perform well below expectations. Some of the adjustments required from the saw’s default format are miter and bevel scales. This is only a minor inconvenience and once these have been adjusted you will find the compound saw exactly to your preference.
There are many professional carpenters who are learning to place their trust on the precision tooling of the DEWALT DW716 15 Amp 12-Inch Double-Bevel Compound Miter Saw. Whatever project you have at hand you can trust the ease of customization of this saw to see you through the challenge with plenty of performance to spare. It is therefore a very highly recommended product both for professional carpenters as well as avid DiY enthusiasts. Order yours today from Amazon.com and enjoy one of the best discount offers online.