Hitachi C10FCE2 Review
A Surprisingly Accurate, Silent & Well-Equipped Compound Miter Saw With this Hitachi C10FCE2 10-inch and 15 Amp Compound Miter Saw, it will become possible for you to make accurate cuts with ease and precision. This powerful saw has been designed to be usable with convenience and versatility. A soft grip is also featured by this saw for additional comfort and reduced vibration. Hopefully, by reading this Hitachi C10FCE2 review, you will be able to decide whether or not this compound miter saw will suit your woodworking needs.
- Accurate and smooth crosscuts and miters in a wide range of work pieces will be provided by this 10-inch, 15 Amp compound miter saw. A 10-inch TCT saw blade with 24 teeth, a box wrench, a dust bag, an extended fence, a hex bar wrench and a vise assembly are included with this accurate miter saw.
- Intense power is produced by the 15 Amp motor that this compound miter saw is equipped, which means that no cutting job is too tough for it. A 0- to 5-degree miter range is featured by this compound miter saw, so greater flexibility is also provided.
- The reason that the cuts this powerful miter saw makes are so accurate is because the bevel stops are adjustable and the bevel range of this saw is between 0- and 45 degrees. Since this Hitachi Miter saw has a horizontal handle with an Elastomer grip, so vibration is also be reduced.
- If crown molding ever needs to be cut vertically, it is also possible to raise the large extended flip fence to 4 inches. Material support is also improved by the large table that is included with this compound miter saw.
- Blade & MotorThis saw has a much lighter as well as a lighter 10-inch blade. The blade is able to run up to 5,000 RPM because of the 15-amp motor that is usually meant for 12-inch blades. Since the RPM is faster, so users get m ore even cut surface with lesser tear-outs. When cutting harder materials, a substantial amount of RPMs can be lost but cutting efficiency can still be retained. A maximum power output of 1950 watts is delivered by this saw so toughest jobs can be done using it.
Features & Specifications
- 1. No matter how tough the cutting job, intense power is provided by the 15 Amp motor.
- 2. Miter angle range between 0 and 52 degrees is available on both sides, as a result of which flexibility is increased.
- 3. An ergonomic cutting action is provided by the D handle, which is quite specific a miter saw.
- 4. The large base is 280 millimeters in size, which is the reason cutting is always stable.
- 5. Positive stops are thumb-actuated, making this miter saw easy to use and miter adjustments can be made quickly.
- 6. Whenever necessary, brush can be replaced conveniently thanks to carbon brush access, so the life of this compound miter so can be significantly prolonged.
- 7. This saw is also equipped with a dust collector attachment so airborne particles are minimized.
- 8. For greater user safety, there is also an electronic brake.
- 9. User safety is further enhanced by the blade guard.
- 10. The dimensions of this compound miter saw are 20.358 inches x 15.6 inches x 13.572 inches (L x W x H), so it is not too large and portable enough. This saw has a weight of just 26.3 pounds because of which it is the lightest miter saw in its class, and is quite convenient and maneuverable as well.
- 1. Accurate measurement indicators
- 2. Comfortable grips
- 3. Ease of use
- 4. Lightweight and portable
- 5. Smooth start and silent operation
- 6. Very durable
- 1. Middling quality saw
- 2. Dust collector attachment is not very useful
Hitachi offers a 5-year industry-leading warranty to back this compound miter saw. This saw features an outstanding quality of construction, and it is comfortable to use and is really smooth because of its soft-start motor and anti-vibration handle.
The Hitachi C10FCE2 has a rating of 4.4 stars out of 5 stars on Amazon, based on 433 customer reviews that it has received, and out of those, 280 of them are 5 star reviews. So, just like all those other customers, after reading this Hitachi C10FCE2 review, you are likely convinced that this compound miter saw indeed cuts very accurately and can be set up and used very easily, without any hassle and noise. If you have been looking for a miter saw to do home projects like crown molding, trim work, etc., then this is the saw definitely the saw for you.